Wednesday, December 8, 2010

UCRP Gets Noticed by the Blogosphere

This humble blog is proud to have received links from two very important blogs writing about NYC. The first is from Queens Crap. Its an anonymous blog I have read for a number of years devoted to exposing the "overdevelopment and "tweeding" of the borough of Queens in the City of New York." This blogger, for many years, has worked ceaselessly, to expose the corruption of New York City politicians. The link to this blog is here.

The second link is from The New York Times City Room blog. This link caught me a bit off guard. The link is noteworthy and appreciated but its synopsis of this blog is somewhat off the mark. It says that I am trying to 'shame' Costco into unionizing. This is not correct. I do not want to shame my employer. I want to give voice to the people at Costco who are afraid for their jobs.

So, the direction of this blog goes uncharted.

No comments:

Post a Comment